Ayahuasca Books – We want you to be able to continue your way on the new spiritual path you are walking after your retreat. If you find yourself enthralled with the experience and yearn to learn more read, find your niche in this realm and dig deeper into your being, into the plant spirits beings, other dimensions and more. See how far you can get and do not forget to come back, implement your new ideas and communicate with us what you learned. Our list is somewhat short and sweet, it is in no particular order our scratch pad from a meeting, let us know if we are missing any essentials!
- Tibetan Book of the Dead by Graham Coleman
- Fingerprints of the Gods by Graham Handcock
- The Secret Teachings of Plants by Stephen Harrod Buhner
- The Field by Lynne McTaggart
- The Earth Has a Soul by CG Jung
- Plant Spirit Healing by Pam Montgomery
- Sacred Plant Medicine: The Wisdom in Native American Herbalism by Stephen Harrod Buhner
- The Great Cosmic Mother: Rediscovering the Religion of the Earth by Monica Sjoo
- Plant Spirit Medicine: A Journey into the Healing Wisdom of Plants by Eliot Cowan
- Inner Paths to Outer Space by Rick Strassman
- The Way of the Shaman by Michael Harner
- The Cosmic Serpent by Jeremy Narby
- The Secret Life of Plants by Peter Tomkins
- Foods of the Gods by Terence McKenna
- DMT the Spirit Molecule by Rick Strassman
A common worry for many couples ayahuasca cusco is if they experience such a drastic life change, will their partner come home and pack their bags.
The teachings of ayahuasca are more forgiving than you may know. Such a deep subjective experience is sure to bring about change. However, the change is often in a positive direction and the type of change one must undergo alone. Be happy to have such a brave partner interested in seeing themselves on a profoundly intense level. It is not a walk in the park or a weekend at the lake house. When they come to take ayahuasca they will be diving into a spiritual realm and coming out with an understanding of themselves unlike ever before.
It is important during your partner’s new outlook to be supportive of the direction they are heading. Both sides must be conscientious of the others feelings. The partner who has recently taken ayahuasca will find themselves more sensitive, for this reason it is important to be gentle, loving and understanding. Be kind in your words and actions, make room and give each other space. Being intimate, it is of the highest importance you make love and not just have sex. This is always important and we suggest learning techniques of awakening the kundalini and tantric yoga to accompany your partner on this spiritual journey. You will find your love rekindled and stronger than before when you begin your practice.
Remember to be love, not a lover, you are more than just a lover and your partner is more than just a lover. Breathe in love for yourself and exhale your love for the universe.
“Love should be like breathing. It should be just a quality in you – wherever you are, with whomsoever you are, or even if you are alone, love goes on overflowing from you. It is not a question of being in love with someone – it is a question of being love.” – OSHO